Culture Collective Studio introduces its new acting company! Seven actors play a range of characters in seven short stories. A fun evening of comedy and drama that has something for everyone!
- GRAY MATTER, by Jeannette D. Farr, makes us question our assumptions and our misconceptions. It definitely does not pay to judge the book by its cover!
- THE RECKONING, by Percival Wilde, drives home the old adage “You can run, but you can’t hide.” Sooner or later, the truth catches up and scores are settled.
- Anton Chekov’s classic comedy, THE PROPOSAL, has been performed thousands of times. First performed in 1890, this misunderstood marriage proposal is still good for a laugh.
- LA MOUCHE is a modern comedy with a French twist by Stephen Bittrich, which he describes as “fun and painless.” A quick lunch at a French restaurant.
- If we only knew what others are thinking… Better still, if we only knew how to manage our own thoughts… ECHO, by Joseph T. Shipley is a clever script that leaves us thinking.
- What’s worse?Physical abuse, or emotional abuse? How does one manage the pain of experiencing both? A MIDNIGHT CLEAR, L. B. Hamilton’s tragicomedy, leads to reconciliation and a new understanding.
- Who is the hero?Who is the villain? GOONS, by Pete Malicki, is a modern spoof that gives another take on the bad guys.